Dewsbury Ambulance Charities has held an annual charity cycle ride for many years (30 years plus) to raise monies for their good causes.
The event this year will take place on, Sunday 29th July 2018.
There is a link to the route below.
Full back up facilities and transport back to Dewsbury are provided by the dedicated team.
Traditionally this has been a very popular event, with up to 80 riders taking part. The ride usually starts from the Ambulance Station at Dewsbury Hospital and finishes at Bridlington Harbour (about 76 miles).
This event has raised thousands of pounds over the years and we thank all the riders and back up team, for their continued support.
Dewsbury Ambulance Charities
Cycle Ride 2018
Sunday 29th July 2018
- Dewsbury Hospital to Bridligton Harbour (76 miles) Start 0800hrs.
- Back up vehicles and refreshment stops en-route.
- Gels and route maps provided.
- Return journey on Coach (Lyles).
- Bicycles can also be returned on back-up Truck.
- Sponsored riders who raise more than £30 free entry.
- Non sponsored entry fee £30.
- Shower and changing facilites at Bridlington.
- Pre registration essential
- ALL MONIES RAISED WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE Dewsbury Ambulance Charities
For more information please email Chris Fothergill