Due to the current Coronavirus situation, all Dewsbury Ambulance Charity events are cancelled (including the 2020 Bridlington Cycle Ride) until further notice.
Dewsbury Ambulance Charities has held an annual charity cycle ride for many years (35 years plus) to raise monies for their good causes.
The event this year will take place on, Sunday 25th August 2019.
Traditionally this has been a very popular event, with up to 80 riders taking part. The ride usually starts from the Ambulance Station at Dewsbury Hospital and finishes at Bridlington Harbour (about 76 miles).
This event has raised thousands of pounds over the years and we thank all the riders and back up team, for their continued support.
Dewsbury Ambulance Charities
Cycle Ride 2019 Sunday 25th August
Dewsbury Hospital to Bridlington Harbour (76 miles) Start 0800hrs.
- Back up vehicles and refreshment stops en-route.
- Gels and route maps provided.
- Return journey on Coach (Lyles).
- Bicycles can also be returned on back-up Truck.
- Sponsored riders who raise more than £30 free entry.
- Non sponsored entry fee £30.
- Shower and changing facilites at Bridlington.
- Pre registration essential (Click for the Form)
- ALL MONIES RAISED WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE DAC
- For more information email email@example.com
- Check out the route Strava- https://www.strava.com/activities/1735517892